Introducing the HarpersLove blog where I will share everything from the latest product news, customer story highlights, jewelry trends and of course give you the inside scoop of HarpersLove.
What is HarpersLove?
• A new shopping experience where you can design your own jewelry
• A social shopping experience where you can share your designs with friends, family and the HarpersLove community
• Shop and browse existing designs or freshly created designs from other customers
• Each piece is custom made to your design specifications
• All products are made in the USA
• Shipping is always Free
• We offer a Customer 4 Life program which includes a 60 Day Return policy.
Who are we?
• Small business launched in 2012 with the website launching September 2012.
• Total employees = 1 + many partnerships and support from local jewelers (NYC/NJ), web and marketing professionals.
• Completely woman owned
• $0 borrowed to fund the startup = Customer Focused, not Shareholder Focused.
The HarpersLove Idea
HarpersLove went from an idea to execution in less than 2 months. I did not write a business plan and I did not research this industry for a significant amount of time simply because my father-in-law, a professional in the jewelry industry, taught me the basics and it pretty much began with delivering an exceptional customer experience (a topic I am incredibly passionate about). In addition, he opened the doors for me to be able to work with some very experienced and talented manufacturers and they are now working with HarpersLove to produce your next custom piece of jewelry.
As for my background, I am a business executive with an MBA and over 13 years working in the financial services industry. While this is a very different industry, I apply my knowledge and experience of managing complicated processes, executing strategy and applying analytics where possible. Most important to me however, is Customer Experience and this will be a top priority for this business. I could go on and on but I will not bore you. Feel free to check me out on LinkedIn for a full biography (see below)
I realize starting a business in the luxury goods space during difficult economic times may not have been the wisest of choices but I believe that fine jewelry, unlike other accessories, has a special place in our lives. We wear it to celebrate victories big and small, to remind us of our pasts and where we came from and in many cases, our jewelry represents our experiences which we want to then pass on to others. My promise to you is to share my victory, my past and my celebration jewelry with you.
Hopefully this sheds some light on HarpersLove. I know purchasing a significant piece of jewelry from an online jeweler is not something that many feel comfortable doing. I promise that both the product and overall experience will surprise you in a good way and if you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com.
In the meantime, happy designing! Here are some of our initial pieces ….
CEO, Founder HarpersLove
Copyright 2017 - HarpersLove